We champion vegetarian, vegan, plant-based and flexitarian foods which radically reduce the impact of food production on the planet.
- The studio is housed in a 1861 cotton mill, renovated and renewed for modern use.
- The studio is EPC rated 78 (C).
- We heat and light our studio using a fully sustainable energy supplier, Bulb*.
- Shoot refreshments are vegetarian or plant-based and are served without packaging.
- We use biodegradable and natural cleaning products where possible.
- We source ingredients from local, sustainability-focused suppliers like Growing Better, The Courtyard Dairy and Nova Bakehouse.
- We buy organic, free-range and higher welfare ingredients when available.
- We offer props rental to reduce the amount of new supplies that need to be purchased for a shoot.
- We reuse or donate all leftover supplies from shoots.
- We cherish aged, lived-in surfaces and textures and use them where possible in our work.
- We give away food-safe leftovers and excess fresh produce via Olio.
- We give excess ambient goods to charities via local supermarkets.
- We recycle all the glass, paper, recyclable plastic and batteries leftover from shoots.
- Green internet via Green ISP.
- Composting food waste that is not suitable for donation.
If you can think of a way we can improve, I’d love to hear from you.